|Description for Internal Candidates
The Aircraft Cabin Agent is responsible for cleaning and conducting security searches on designated aircraft according to Company, Client, and Regulatory policies, specifications and standards.
- Cleans aircraft interiors including crew rest and bunk areas, lavatories, galleys and cabin area.
- Responsible for ensuring the correct safety card is placed in each seatback and the linens and headsets are properly provisioned
- Conducts security searches, which may include under passenger seats, tray tables, seatback and life vest pouches, if applicable, and ensuring all areas of the aircraft are free of debris.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all requirements to receive SIDA badge
- No prior cleaning experience necessary
- Prior experience in team environment is preferred
- Full-Time, 9:00pm - 5:30am
- 5 days on, 2 days off (Weekends are required)
- $14.00 per hour
- Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Hospital Indemnity
- Accidental Injury
- Critical Illness
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Services
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Pre-Tax Commuter & Parking
Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates