The world’s leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Senior Pricing & Compliance Analyst. As an Senior Pricing & Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for providing analytical and financial support by preparing pricing responses for Strategic Account proposals and certain field proposals, assisting operations with rate changes and wage increases and performing special projects including cost recovery programs. Additional responsibilities will include ensuring the compliance and accuracy of strategic account rates and billing by conducting audits of all Strategic Accounts 90 days after start-up and annually thereafter.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
- Develop pricing for all Strategic RFP’s and field generated opportunities in excess of 2,000 hours per week or involving multiple offices to ensure pricing is standardized across all offices and regions
- Perform audits of Strategic Account rates and billing for accuracy and to confirm that all costs have been recuperated
- Perform various cost recovery projects ensuring that our costs are recuperated for changes due to legislation (i.e. payroll taxes, PPACA, etc), Collective Bargaining Agreements and new technology
- Offer continuous pricing support for Strategic Accounts through the term of the agreement to ensure that profit considerations made in the preparation of the proposals are achieved by coordinating that process from start-up to presentation of actual performance results by creating and analyzing project based P&L reports
- Provide monthly and annual MBD sales reporting by extracting information from Salesforce.com and verifying that information against the Pricing System and actual operations
- Provide field offices with vehicle and equipment pricing
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Five years of experience in accounting, finance, or pricing support
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience in development and use of macros and look-up tables
- Proficient in Microsoft Access and PeopleSoft
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace