Locations Job Description Summary
The Sterilization Administrative Assistant primarily provides support to the Sterilization/Warehouse organization. This role is responsible for executing all
necessary transactions for sterilization at Columbus NE and 3rd party locations. Ensures accurate and timely reporting for communication to regional partners. Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and practices and all local, state, federal and BD
- Execute all necessary transaction required for external sterilization including Triangular Flow product management - for product produced in Mexico and sterilized in the US
- Maintain validated sterilization site data
- Based on daily product releases from Columbus production determine sterilization location
- Schedule, prioritize and optimize sub-contract product delivery for 3rd party sterilization
- Schedule and optimize Columbus sterilization
- Communicate with both Columbus Shipment and Sterilization areas
- Create purchase orders for sub-contract sterilization
- Create Pro-forma Invoices for Export Shipments
- Generate reporting on Stopper sterilization and blocked stock
- Other duties as assigned
- Timely and clear flow of product from Columbus to internal and external sterilization.
- Accurate delivery of all required reporting to functional areas.
- Clear communication to all parties.
Associate's Degree in Business, Computers, and/or Supply Chain preferred
- At least three years of experience in related role
- Requires intermediate computer literacy, strong written and verbal communication skills and high attention to detail
- Planning, prioritization and schedule management
- Knowledge of Excel and Access
Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Columbus (East)
Work ShiftUS BD 1st Shift 8am-4pm (United States of America)