2331 Eastchester Road, Bronx, New York, 10469, United States of America
Be different. Do what you love.
Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients and their families cope with the effects of kidney disease. Life on dialysis can be a difficult transition for many patients-and you'll be there to support and advocate for them. In this vital role, you will help patients understand their rights and responsibilities, and guide them in managing the physical, mental, emotional and financial demands of End Stage Renal Disease.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Social Worker:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. * Licensed or registered in the state of practice as required by state regulations.
- Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) required with a specialization in clinical practice
- Two years of experience as a social worker in a healthcare setting preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of government and private insurance programs
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications within 60 days
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.